Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

My Story

So to start off this Disney blog I've decided to basically tell my Disney story; what began my love for it and what Disneyland means to me!

I've been going to Disneyland for as long as I can remember. I go about 3-4 times every year and I'm still not bored of it. Every time I go I'm able to find new things to, and make more memories with the people I'm with. Disneyland never gets old in my eyes to honest. They are always coming up with something bigger and better to top the last year and that makes going to the park even more exciting.

Still with everything that's new I never get tired of some of the classics at Disneyland:
My favorite ride Pirates of the Caribbean
The Tiki Room
and the amazing Space Mountain!
As you can see I've been on this ride enough times to know where the camera is. (me at the top left)


These are just some of the things that I always need to tackle when I go to the park. A few other things would be enjoying a Creme Brulee at the beautiful Blue Bayou Restaurant

And the amazing Mint Juleps at the Mint Julep Bar by the train station in New Orleans Square.
 

 All classic aside, it's wonderful to get to see how Disneyland has grown to what it is today. From a plain back lot to what is now Cars Land:
 
The old Submarine ride to the newer Nemo attraction 
 

And even the transformation of the waters in California Adventures to the amazing show they have now called The World of Color


Disneyland has always been the place I can escape to and be a kid again. I've loved it when I was little and I still have the same, if not more, love for it now. My mission with this blog is to share my memories, the history of, and the current goings on of the Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventures Park. So hop on this journey with me into the world of Disneyland.

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” -Walt Disney, Opening day of Disneyland speech



No comments:

Post a Comment